ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued latest notification for 74+ UDC, Stenographer and MTS Vacancy at RO Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Required education for ESIC recruitment, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 15th February 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Name of Organization:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Location:||Bhubaneswar / Odisha / India|
|Start Date:||15th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||15th February 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:
- Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)(Only on computers).
Multi Task Staff
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- UDC & Steno: Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- MTS : Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen-Rs 250
- All other Categories-Rs 500
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview.